The Department of Gastroenterology is led by the best Gastroenterologists in Tamil Nadu, providing comprehensive care for all gastrointestinal and liver disorders.
Trained medical and surgical gastroenterologists holistically treat a wide range of gastro and liver disorders including ulcers, constipation, acid reflux, gastroesophageal reflux, oesophageal cancer, blenching, bloating, indigestion, diarrhoea, gastrointestinal bleeding, haemorrhoids, Hernias – Ventral, Inguinal & Incisional hernia, irritable bowel syndrome, Inflammatory bowel disease, fatty liver, gallbladder stones, pancreatitis, alcoholic liver disease, cholestatic liver diseases, liver cirrhosis, liver failure, hepatitis, liver cancer, colon cancer, pancreatic cancer, stomach cancer, anorectal conditions, and other conditions of the biliary system.
The Gastroenterology specialists at Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Hospital have the expertise to handle the most challenging and complex surgical cases with a top-notch degree of skill, expertise, and dexterity. They offer treatment for both benign and malignant conditions of the liver, gallbladder, stomach and bile ducts.
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Hospital is considered among the best gastroenterology hospital in Tamil Nadu today because of its 360-degree care and advanced treatment options.
- Sophisticated endoscopes for high-resolution imaging
- Scope sterilizing equipment
- High-end cameras and monitors.
- Latest Harmonic Scalpal
- State-of-the-art Endoscopy and Colonoscopy Suit
- Advanced Diagnostic laboratory with high-end visualization systems
- Outpatient services
- Specialized procedures
DIAGNOSTIC AND THERAPEUTIC PROCEDURES
- Diagnostic Endoscopy
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endosonography
- Diagnostic and therapeutic Enteroscopy
- Esophageal motility
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
SOME OF THE SURGICAL GASTROINTESTINAL PROCEDURES PERFORMED IN THE GASTROENTEROLOGY DEPARTMENT INCLUDE:
- Open and laparoscopic hernia repair
- Hepatopancreatobiliary surgery
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Liver Resection
- Haemostasis for gastrointestinal bleeding
- Endoscopic mucosal resection
- Colorectal surgery
- Surgeries for benign and cancerous conditions of the liver
- Radical cholecystectomy for bile duct and gallbladder cancer
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy for gallbladder stones
- Resections for neuroendocrine and pancreatic cancers
- Liver Transplantation