Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Hospital ’s women and childcare unit provides comprehensive services ranging from general woman’s health checks, urogynaecology and preventive care to a wide range of gynaecological issues that require medical and surgical care.
We also offer care during women’s productive period (reproductive years) and during menopause and post-menopausal years by keeping in view of their social and emotional concerns. We have the best obstetricians and gynaecologists in Mid Tamil Nadu who work closely with other specialists including uro-gynaecologists, infertility specialists, gynaecologic oncologists, surgical oncologists, medical and radiation oncologists. We offer a wide range of preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic and ancillary and supportive care and services.
Offering care at every stage of woman’s life – pubertal, child-bearing age, pregnancy, childbirth and menopause.
A gynaecological laparoscopy can be used to detect different conditions and also treat the conditions causing symptoms.
- Abnormalities in the uterus and ovaries can be identified by laparoscopy.
- Blockages, endometriosis, irregularities and scarring of fallopian tubes can be detected by laparoscopy
- Laparoscopy can also be useful in investigating whether there is cancer or it has spread.
- Laparoscopy can be used as diagnostic hystero-laparoscopy (as a part of infertility workup).
Laparoscopic Surgery (Minimally Invasive Surgery)
- Laparoscopy for tube ligation.
- To check & treat conditions like cysts (Ovarian Cyst Removal) and infections.
- To check & treat conditions like fibroids, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) endometriosis, and ectopic pregnancy.
- Scars can develop due to endometriosis or after pelvic inflammatory disease. Laparoscopic surgery helps in removing scar tissues (adhesions).
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy (Removal of Fibroids from the Uterus).
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy.